Welcome to Marine Web Designs!
Marine Web Designs specialises in making fast, clean, and attractive websites for marine-oriented small businesses such as scuba diving shops, sailing charters, and powerboat trips. We can also help with non-marine projects if you've found us and like what we do.
We use cutting-edge web development technology, not WordPress like many other agencies use. The result is a blazing-fast website with higher scores in Google's site-quality analysis, which translates into better search ranking consideration.
We understand that you, as a small business owner, have better things to worry about than building and maintaining a website. We offer personal and prompt service, and will be here to support you long-term. You are not just a number to us, and we do not send group emails. Every email you receive from us will be sent only to you and you will be addressed by name.
We offer a low-cost Standard Plan based on our demo site, or we can make something to your specifications with customisation options. Try our demo site in mobile mode to the rightbelow (the green buttons don't always work in this demo mobile window, but they work when using the real site directly), or you can Notice that there is virtually zero loading time from page to page. That is the cutting-edge speed mentioned earlier!
Continue reading below to learn more!
We offer the Standard Plan and optional customisation for creating your website. Hosting, maintenance, and support are ongoing and are provided by our Service Plan.
The Standard Plan is a fixed price and is based on With the Standard Plan you provide the images, text, and logo. You can choose the colours and font(s) to match your brand or that you just like best. More information is in the card below.
Customisation is different for each client and price will be determined when we have discussed what you need. With customisation you can do things like add multiple languages, an online shop, email hosting, domain purchase, logo design, etc. More information is in the card below.
The Service Plan handles your site's hosting and routine maintenance, plus personalised support. It means that your site will have a place to live and that you will always have our support to make edits or answer questions. The Service Plan is billed annually and is mandatory. More information is in the card below.
- Fast-loading website using modern technology
- Up to 10 site pages following layouts on the demo site
- Minor edits to the demo site layouts*
- Your own text, images, and logo
- Your choice of fonts and colours to match your brand, or keep our defaults
- Mobile responsiveness for tablets & phones, to look good on all screen sizes
- Basic site analytics
- 100% score on Google's tests for accessibility, search engine optimisation, and best practices
- High score on Google's site performance test
- Training session for making your own quick edits to text & image content (optional)
Examples of optional features:
- Over 10 site pages
- Pages that don't follow the demo site layouts
- Pages for your restaurant or accommodations
- Image gallery or video
- Custom contact form, including forms that adapt to user's answers
- Blog integration
- Online orders & payments
- Multiple languages or currencies
- Live chat integration
- Upcoming events with calendar
- Mailing list integration
- Email hosting & management
- Domain purchase & management
- Logo design or other custom artwork
Service Plan (mandatory)
- Blazing-fast website hosting
- SSL certificate for security, user confidence & search engine ranking consideration
- Routine edits to the site content
- Routine maintenance (updates to the software that powers the site)
- Maintenance required to fix site if something breaks**
- Unlimited client support by email & online chat (text, audio, or video)***
* Examples of minor edits include: changing page order in top navigation menu, adding or removing shadow effect or other visual effect, changing text size, etc.
** Covers small accidental breaks caused by client or any break caused by us.
*** Online chat support is by appointment only. Please arrange a time with us in advance.
Are you interested in learning more, or to get started with your website? Please contact us!